Promote your blog

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Welcome to Aero Weekly

This start-up blog, Aero Weekly, was created for one purpose: to report on the widest spectrum of aviation. Rather than focusing on airlines or aerospace contractors, this blog will cover every aspect of aviation, from the airline pilots who energize the commercial aviation industry to the fans of flight who promote aviation in their own backyard.

Although titled, Aero Weekly, this blog will not confine itself to the restriction of a weekly reporting schedule. Rather, I will routinely submit new posts within a week of the last. Also, I will do my best to report the biggest news stories when they break (or at least within the same day).

As a private pilot, a student of aerospace engineering and an aviation fanatic, I have always attempted to find the greatest wealth of information from the world of flight. Now, I hope to pass these updates on to the readers of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment